731-Investigation of Indaziflam for Invasive Annual Grass Control and Perennial Grass Establishment
Principal Investigator: Tom Getts, Weed Ecology & Cropping Systems Advisor, Lassen County, Susanville.
- To determine effectiveness of invasive annual grass control after indaziflam and aminocyclopyrachlor application.
- To assess secondary weed invasion after annual grass herbicide applications.
- To determine perennial species herbicide tolerance, and establishment potential.
762-Tall Fescue Isogenic Population Evaluation
Principal Investigator: Charles Brummer; Co-PI's: Tami Leathers, Leslie Roche, Daniel Putnam, Josh Davy.
- The objective of this project is to determine the adaptation of tall fescue ecotypes with and without endophytes across California.
914-Kura Clover Project
Principal Investigator: Dan Putnam, Extension Agronomist, Dept. of Plant Science, UC Davis; Steve Orloff, UCCE, Siskiyou Co.; Charlie Brummer, UC Davis; N. Ehlke, C. Sheaffer, Univ. Minnesota; Oli Bacchi, UCCE, El Centro; Chris DeBen, UC Davis; Khaled Bali, UCCE El Centro.
- To determine preliminary seed and forage yield possibilities at 3 different locations in California.