511-Mint Variety Trial
Principal Investigator: Isabelle Henry, UC Davis.
- Characterize Plant Morphology
- Characterize the Oil Profile of Diverse Materials
- Characterize Oil Yield
569-Weed Control in Peppermint
Principal Investigator: Rob Wilson, Center Director/Farm Advisor, UC Intermountain Research & Extension Center
- Investigate winter dormant herbicides for control of groundsel in peppermint.
- Investigate winter dormant herbicides efficacy for providing pre-emergent control of
- Investigate spring post-emergent herbicides for control of emerged pigweed.